THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
You may have heard about the theft of our storage trailer containing our risers and Dr. Kinchen’s custom podium just before our concerts on April 13 and 14 at Wisconsin Lutheran College. Unfortunately they have not been recovered, so we must prepare to replace that equipment, which is valued at $19,000. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation of whatever amount you can afford by clicking on the button below. All funds raised will go toward new equipment. Thank you!
If you wish to donate via check, mail your contribution to Milwaukee Choristers, P.O. Box 26301, Milwaukee, WI 53226-0301. Please include a note that says “Equipment Fund” or write it on the memo line.
You’ve heard it before – ticket sales do not cover our expenses. We operate frugally. Our singers pay dues and contribute time and money to fundraising efforts. Yet, we still need your help.
Every dollar you donate goes 100% to us. We welcome donations of any size. Your gift of:
- $100 will print concert tickets
- $250 will store and haul the risers
- $500 will help rent a concert venue
- $750 will help pay for the design and printing of a concert program
- $1,000 will help defray concert promotional materials and advertising costs